Shane identified bankers as rogues, and banks as in danger long before most Senators…
- Renegotiate the deal with IMF/ECB to allow the bondholders to take some pain. No reason why Irish people should pay for reckless lending to Anglo etc by European banks.
- The interest rate charged will probably force a default anyway.
- Wind up Anglo asap. Shrink and merge banks.
- Appoint qualified people to the bank boards. Reduce board fees.
- Make bankers accountable for their actions. Appear before Oireachtas committees.
What Do You Think?
Join the discussion of my policies and tell me what you think about the issue of Banking Sector Reform
I would be delighted to hear what you think on my other key policy platforms also:
- Sorting out the crippling problem of cronyism and elitism in Irish society.
- What about dismantling Tribal Politics through Dail Reform?
- Tackling the twin problems of Unemployment and Emigration?
I welcome your thoughts – after all, you are the people I represent.