SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT TO MEMBER OF DÁIL ÉIREANN:
Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport
To represent, assist and advise Member on local constituency concerns.
Duties of role:
1. Managing queries from constituents and progressing queries through the appropriate channels.
2. Representing the member at meetings/events and arranging meetings/events/campaigns as required.
3. Organising production and delivery of circulars to constituents.
4. Communicating with constituency groups.
5. Analysis of voting patterns within the constituency.
6. Such other related and appropriate duties as may be assigned by the member.
- Third Level qualification in a related discipline: Politics, Law, Journalism or alternative equivalent experience.
- Ability to draft briefing memos, papers, etc.
- Organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively.
- An understanding/knowledge of the Dublin Rathdown constituency.
- IT skills, including a working knowledge of Mail merge, PowerPoint, MailChimp, Excel, Outlook, etc.
For further details: